[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Maven cmd to test PortletContainer2.0 portlets

iamnew2jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 11 13:42:46 EDT 2008

thanks, but I need to provide the location of my JBoss App Server right (As I did not get the bundled container)?

Here is the command that I'm using:

mvn -e -Dvariable=C:\jboss-portal-2.6.4-From-src\jboss-4.2.2.GA\bin install

I'm using Maven 2.0.7.

The JBoss Wiki Site has following information to test the Portlet Container.

  | Running the test suite
  | Portlet Container comes with an extensive test suite that can run on JBoss AS 4.2.x and Tomcat 6.0.x. You will therefore need to have either of these servlet containers installed. The Portlet Container test suite will launch the tests on several different servlet containers at once depending on the status of several environment variables, which can be set or passed to Maven using the -Dvariable=value command line argument:

Am I messing up with the maven basics? Can somebody please help?

thank you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157467#4157467

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157467