[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: -b 0.0.0.0 is behaving one way on Test machine and anoth

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 02:38:55 EDT 2008

"rdaly" wrote :
  | In searching through the Jboss-Messaging code, I found the code that parses the remoting-*-service.xml files.  The class is org.jboss.remoting.transport.Connector.  There is a method inside that class that parses the xml:

That's jboss remoting code (not jboss messaging code).

I'd suggest posting on the jboss remoting forum, they may have an insight since they wrote and maintain that code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157584#4157584

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157584