[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - How to import foreign transactions into JBoss

tcs_guy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 03:13:05 EDT 2008

Hi team,

We are actually in process of migrating application developed for Weblogic server to Jboss. There are usage of InterposedTransactionManager and weblogic.transaction.TxHelper.getClientInterposedTransactionManager in the application, to include forign transaction in Jboss.

Is there any equivalent for the same in JBoss. Which is the code we should use for the same funcitonality?

Is it that we need our own ClientUserTransactionService for this?

Thanks

-Mohan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157590#4157590

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157590