[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to start a JBPM Work Flow remotely???

Octomac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 18:20:35 EDT 2008

I'm not sure if this will help, as I'm fairly new to JBPM myself, but whenever I need to instantiate a JbpmContext object, I use the following line of code:

  | jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();

This calls a static method in the JbpmConfiguration class used to instantiate a JbpmConfiguration variable.  You can try placing that line immediately prior to the "JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();" line in your code.

I hope that helps!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157827#4157827

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157827