[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: TaskInstance.setActorId(String) causes set TaskInstance

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 19:32:28 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : So far, so good, and the application works as it should.

It looks like it is, still I'd use the 'group' name in the pooled-actors field. Not every individual user in it, but the group name as a string. If the actor-id is null, it is only in the group task list (findAllTasksByPooledActor) if you want to assign it to an individual user, set the actor, but leave the pooled actors as it was. You can then 'unassign' by making the actor-id null again.

anonymous wrote : I don't believe my problem lies in the way I'm handling assignment, because all I'm really doing, as far as JBPM is concerned, is creating a task, assigning it to one user, and then assigning it to a different useranonymous wrote :  Yes, but there might be some caching issue, e.g. something not being saved or updated in the user interface (JSF object) because restarting solves it. So try to work with the pooled actors as mentioned and see what happens.
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157835#4157835

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157835