[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Workflow with nested fork gets stuck when tasks are comp

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 12 20:11:34 EDT 2008

first of all, how is it 'wired' in. Is it a replacement of the common join? It is not configured in the processdefinition so it is on a higher level.

Best is to write a unittest and by signalling the process see what states all tokens are in (ended, not ended) and in which node they are

I suspect that one token to many is ended before it reaches the join so it will never continue. The reason I suspect this is 2 fold. It is the behaviour we see and your eventhandler is cancelling tokens (on an event node leave??)

You also cancel tasks *after* cancelling tokens. Shouldn't it be enough to cancel tasks and let the tokens move on or be handled by the default behaviour of the default node impl? Or do I miss something?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157849#4157849

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157849