[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Set Max Queue Size prior to startup

bfach do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 13 11:15:41 EDT 2008

I am trying to determine how to set the max queue size of a queue that an MDB is listening on.  I am aware you can do this via the jmx console however I would like to set a default prior to runtime.

Does anyone know how to configure this?  The destinations.xml file located in the jboss-messaging.sar under deploy is where you configure the queues however there is no way of configuring the max queue size from here.

Thanks in advance,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4157994#4157994

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4157994