[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - double-naming of ejb's in jboss-4.2 +

airdrik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 13 17:36:43 EDT 2008

Until now, we've been using Java 1.5 on jboss 4.0.5 for running certain of our ejb services.
I've been assigned the task of figuring out what needs to be done in order to get everything building and running on Java 1.6.

>From my testing so far, it seams my best bet is to figure out to get things running using jboss 4.2.2.GA, and so far I have been successful to the extent that things build and deploy.

The problem comes up when running jboss 4.2.2, the context paths that the ejb's get deployed to seem to include the name twice; for instance, when deploying someService.ear, the context path shows up as someService-someService-ejb rather than someService-ejb like it does in jboss 4.0.5.

I've also tried installing jbossws-native-2.0.3 on top of jboss 4.0.5 (a work around I found to get java 1.6 services to run on jboss 4.0.5), and that produces the same result as running on jboss 4.2.2.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158093#4158093

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158093