[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Expend Functionality of GPD

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 13 17:55:08 EDT 2008

This is possible and some people have done this successfully. It is however not the easiest job. As Ronald suggest, knowledge of Eclipse plugin development and of GEF is a must. The easiest way is to look at the extension points that are currently present in the plugin and see how they are used in the plugin itself. I do eat my own dogfood.
Now the support for extensions can and will be augmented in the future. Probably some of the extension points will have to change, so consider all of them 'private' api and bear with me if something breaks your code.

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158096#4158096

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158096