[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: static html

daedalus_hammer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 14 09:25:51 EDT 2008

Well, I could do that, but then the content would be displayed in a window.
As I said, I want it to look like the Jboss Portal default (homepage), like when you go to http://localhost:8080/portal .
I can load the Jboss index.html, but if I place a html file in the same directory (deploy\jboss-portal.sar\portal-cms.sar\portal\cms\conf\default-content\default),  and try to use it instead of the index.html, I gent an "404 - Page Not Found
Oops! We can't really find the resource you're looking for.".

What I was asking: is there an easy way (not having to learn how to use CMS) to load a html file, just like the default portal does:

                  <content-type>cms</content-type>
                  <content-uri>/default/index.html</content-uri>

(I know I can use filesystem instead of "cms", but I want that page inside my *.war not on the filesistem).

Right now it seems like the NASA procedure for launching the space shuttle is easier (sorry, the frustration puts words in my mouth ) than just loading my custom page.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158138#4158138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158138