[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - JBoss AOP 2.0 with JBoss AS 4.2.2 - jboss-aop javaagent

kringdahl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jun 15 09:58:54 EDT 2008

I'm trying to get AOP 2.0 CR8 integrated with AS 4.2.2.  I specifically need this to get JBoss Cache 2.1 support in AS 4.2.2 (moving to AS 5 right now is not much of an option).  I ran the ant script that came with AOP 2.0 CR8 and have the right libraries in place with the deployer.  JBoss AS appears to work just fine with the AOP libraries except when I turn the javaagent switch on specifically setting it to the jboss-aop-jdk50.jar that comes AOP 2.0.  What I get from AS is simply this:

Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 8000
[error] Error converting class .. Do verbose mode if you want full stack trace.
[error] Error converting class .. Do verbose mode if you want full stack trace.
no object for null
no object for null
no object for null
no object for {urn:jboss:bean-deployer}supplyType
no object for {urn:jboss:bean-deployer}dependsType

I turned verbose logging on in the jboss-service.xml but that doesn't seem to help show what this error is.  Has anyone been successful with this javaagent turned on with AS 4.2.x?  My classpath is set to include the required libraries for the javaagent setting (trove, concurrent, jboss-common, and javassist).  Thanks in advance for any help.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158208#4158208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158208