[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Clustering EJB3 Timers

hpalma do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 16 12:38:49 EDT 2008

Hi,

i would like to use EJB Timer services in a clustered JBoss 4.2.1 environment. We are using active / passive cluster configuration so only one cluster node will be active at a given time. My questions are:

- Are the timer services state persisted across the cluster ?
- Does this state in the JBoss implementation include timer restoration ? As in, if my timer is supposed to expire in 10 minutes when the cluster node goes down is it going to expire in 10 minutes when the new cluster node takes over ?

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158422#4158422

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158422