[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: TaskInstance.setActorId(String) causes set TaskInstance

Octomac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 16 11:19:04 EDT 2008

Changing to a request bean instead of a session bean fixed the refresh problem, since I'm now forcing JBPM to hit the database on every call to the controller.  This is a little slow, but it's working well, which is fine by me.

I'm still seeing, though, that when I assign a task from a PooledActor to an ActorID by means of setActorId(String), the boolean properties ISCANCELLED, ISSUSPENDED, ISOPEN, ISSIGNALILNG, and ISBLOCKING are all set to TRUE.  This is a major problem, because JBPM now thinks that the assigned task is canceled.  That means that the task disappears from both the group list and the users list.

Does anyone have any idea as to why these boolean properties may be getting set this way?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158388#4158388

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158388