[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Redelivery order

szhigunov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 16 10:42:52 EDT 2008

1) Queue is deployed on the remote server.
2) My consumer is not an MDB. It is a normal JMS consumer deployed as MBean. It gets connection to the queue through JCA adapter.
3) I control the transaction using TransactionManager interface.
4) On RuntimeException, I close all JMS objects (consumer, session, connection) and rollback the transaction.
5) Then if I restart queue on the remote server and start my consumer again - messages are delivered in the correct order (in tests I did).

What happens if you not just restart the queue but restart the JBoss? Not a solution, just for information.

My logic was that restart would clear all buffers and force JBM to reread messages from DB (hopefully in the order they were written in the first place)

I am in a prototype phase, not sure if will try to use it or not.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158369#4158369

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158369