[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Multithreaded JobExecutor with ForEachForkActionHandler

kadlecp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 16 09:52:14 EDT 2008

Hello Ed,

I don't know why but I thought that StaleObjectStateExceptions are errors. But in docs (chapter 6.5) and in JIRA

http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBPM-995

is clearly written that StaleObjectStateExceptions are expected behaviour and it doesn't matter if these exceptions occur. Now I have tried to hide those excetions, unfortunately I had problems with that. I was able to hide them only with changes to source code. See http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=137456, I think that it is bug in jBPM. Not all StalebjectStateExcetions are hidden.

I hope that all my "problems" were caused by StaleObjectStateExceptions that are not errors, I can ignore those exceptions. I have some block in my mind against those exception.

When I am finished with my process I will report whether it works in cluster.

Thank all for help and sorry for perplexes.

Regards
Pavel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158357#4158357

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158357