[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Problem calling a ws in a servlet

APieropan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 16 17:23:28 EDT 2008

Hi,
i am developing an application using jboss 4.2.2,ejb 3.0 and netbeans.
Following one of the tutorials online i created a web service inside the ejb container, then i created a web service inside my web container. After that i created a servlet. In the servlet  i used the "command call web service operation" to auto generate the needed code to call the ws.
The result is the injection

  | @WebServiceRef(wsdlLocation = "http://localhost:8080/prova/NewWebService?wsdl")

That is not supported in jboss 4.2 causing a null pointer exception when i try to access the requested resource.

I tried the "walkaruond" found on this forum using this code in stand of the previous injection:

  | private NewWebServiceService service;
  | service = new NewWebServiceService();

and i got the following exception:

  | java.lang.ClassCastException: org.jboss.ws.core.jaxws.spi.ServiceDelegateImpl cannot be cast to javax.xml.ws.spi.ServiceDelegate21

Can someone help me solving this trouble, is there any working "walkaround" to call a ws inside a servlet using Jboss 4.2 and Netbeans?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158513#4158513

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158513