[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How to capture the connection line(Starting point, end po

tjcuwangji do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 17 01:09:51 EDT 2008

Thanks Koen

I've read your pdf file you presented in eclipsecon 2006, very helpful to me.

I want to record all info (lines,nodes,..) of "processimage.jpg"  in another xml file, in order to be monitoring  the processses status when it's in running state using SVG.

below is a sample :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

We currently record this stuff using Picture manupulated program to measure this out. super ineffective.

Can u give me some ideas on how to work this out. Does info stored in gbd.xml I can use to caculated this out.
Many thanks!!

--Michael

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158568#4158568

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158568