[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Problem calling a ws in a servlet

sagimann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 17 03:32:51 EDT 2008

I'm getting the same problem. Are you sure JBoss 4.2 doesn't support WebServiceRef annotation? could you pls point me to a doc ref that says that? I've been looking all over for an "official" statement about this...

anyway, I worked around the problem as you did. However, make sure that the object you create with the 'new' statement is of the class that was auto-generated for you on the client side - not of the class that was used to implement the "real" service.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158603#4158603

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158603