[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: EntityManager's Native Query & Paging Results

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 17 09:06:24 EDT 2008

I dont have a setup which has Oracle on it. I don't know why the query is getting generated incorrectly.

Can you try adding the following property to your persistence.xml and see if it helps:

  | <persistence>
  | 	<persistence-unit ...>
  | 		<jta-data-source>...</jta-data-source>
  | 		<properties>
  | 		            <property name="hibernate.dialect" value="org.hibernate.dialect.Oracle9Dialect"/>
  |
  |        		</properties>
  | 	</persistence-unit>
  | </persistence>

Not sure if this is going to help, but give it a try.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158687#4158687

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158687