[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: ClusteredConnectionFactory vs JmsXA

ejb3workshop do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 17 09:11:10 EDT 2008

In our case we have one message coming into the cluster from an external JMS client. This message is then processed by a chain of MDB. Each node in the cluster has the same MDBs deployed. (Like you said).

Our problem is that one incoming message results in several (sometimes 100 / 1000) individual messages to be send to the other MDBs in the chain. So one message comes in, and many go to the next MDB. The current behavior we are observing is hat messages only get distributed to other nodes in the cluster, when the local bean pool is exhausted.

I appreciate the overhead of always distributing messages to other nodes, but would like to verify that this behavior is as intended and if there are any configuration options I can use to alter it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158692#4158692

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158692