[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Getting Name and PasswordCallback even if the handle method

hoelzelr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 17 12:24:29 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm using a custom LoginModule and want to authenticate via X509Certificate. My intention is to pass the certificate using SecurityAssociationCallback, but it appears that the call to the handle method never reaches my custom CallbackHandler. Instead I get Password and NameCallbacks even if these are not invoked from my code i.e. not from the LoginModule. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

regards
Ricardo

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158760#4158760