[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - getting the number of open JDBC connections.

pcooke2002 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 17 12:38:07 EDT 2008

Hello;
Ok I am a novice programmer.  I am working on a very complex application that has Hibernate and EJB.  I am getting  consistant reproducable exceptions stating that I cannot get a connection from the data source at specific points in my app.  It does not matter time or load.

I am trying to see if the problem is in my data source configuration file or  on the DB side.

I am wondering if there a way to have JBoss periodically show me the number of open JDBC connections for a pooled data source.

thanks for any assitance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158767#4158767

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158767