[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Trying to get JBoss and Hibernate to integrate

thetikigod do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 17 12:42:51 EDT 2008

It looks like not all those jars are there in the hibernate lib folder... after looking it over that tutorial looks like it is for hibernate 2, so I wonder if that is why they arent in the directory.  I am still having issues with the hibernate.cfg.xml.  It is now not being recognized in the meta-inf folder nor in the root directory.  This has really left me stumped.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158770#4158770

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158770