[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Bug Highlights in JBoss Tools 2.1.1.GA

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jun 17 13:40:43 EDT 2008

I made a JIRA for this as soon as I saw it, perhaps prematurely. I've been trying to replicate it for this morning and am unable to.

The view initiaties registration of a project in the archives model, but so does the module adapter in the jbossAS plugin.  So I can't figure out what's going wrong.

When testing, I created a new plain java project, gave it an archives configuration, made sure it published properly by right-clicking on the archive in the Archives view and publishing it. Then I stopped the server and closed the archives view (to prevent initialization on the next startup).

I restarted my workbench, and noticed when switching to the Servers view that the module says it's not in sync. This means that before startup, it will publish first.

My test project deployed properly and then the server started up properly.

I encourage you to share some more details.   First and foremost is what build are you using exactly? Since your last problem there have been many many commits on archives specifically, so it's possible a previous change has fixed the problem.

If you're using nightly builds and STILL experiencing this, then I *definitely* encourage you to put up a test project at:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBIDE-2356

I will say, though, that your last batch of test projects DEFINITELY helped me fix many bugs in this area, and I hope either this one is already fixed or your new example will help me fix some more =]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4158790#4158790

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4158790