[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Custom credential object and cache

filip.majernik do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 18 10:43:51 EDT 2008

Hi Piotr,
I think I have a similar problem as your co-worker. I am using a j_security_check with a custom LoginModule that tries to connect to an Oracle database with the username and password provided. The thing is, that I am not able to access the password in a plaintext, which I need if I want to try to connect to the database.

Any suggestions? And if it has nothing to do with this thread, then I'm sorry :)

thanks
Filip

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159012#4159012

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159012