[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustering JBoss Messaging without Shared Database?

ebenezerlovelin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 18 10:51:06 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : On our examples, with our distribution, you will find several -persistence-service.xml. Look at null-persistence-service.xml.

I searched in your distribution (jboss-messaging-1.4.0.SP3) and was able to fine several xxx-persistence-service.xml; however, I was not able to find the null-persistence-service.xml.  Am I looking at the wrong place.  I am using Messaging 1.4.0 SP3.  I was looking at jira (http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-1250) and Tim has told that the file is available in src/etc/server/default/deploy/null-persistence-service.xml and so I downloaded the source distribution and still was not able to find the file.

anonymous wrote : Just replace that by the current -persistence.service.xml under your deployment.

When I find it, do I have to replace null-persistence-service.xml with the current mysql-persistence-service.xml or should I replace the current mysql-persistence-service.xml with null-persistence-service.xml?

Thanks,
Ebe

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159018#4159018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159018