[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Node as a milestone

pjacobsen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 18 12:28:19 EDT 2008

I was planning on using standard queries to gather the data, however, the problem I was coming up with a consistent way for process designers to build in nodes that could be indentified as "different" so they when processes are executing managers can look at the execution from a macro standpoint via these "project milestone" nodes.

Example: The process designer knows that project managers will really only be interested in seeing at what date the process started, and then when it cleared all of the tasks in each phase creative, legal, and production.

Athough inconsequential to the execution of a process, it is critical for monitoring to be able to design in points in the process that are important for managers to track and "weed out" the noise from all of the other nodes.  This was the concept we were trying solve with this "project milestone" node.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159046#4159046

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159046