[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Adding JBoss Portal dependencies to Maven pom?

Shazzaam do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 18 12:46:16 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm trying to create a portlet that uses some of the JBoss portal classes.  In this case, I want to use the PortalContainer class.

In my pom, I'm trying to add it like this:

  |     <dependency>
  |     	<groupId>org.jboss.portal.common</groupId>
  |     	<artifactId>common-common</artifactId>
  |       	<version>1.2.0</version>
  |       	<scope>provided</scope>
  |     </dependency>

But I get this error message:

Missing artifact org.jboss.portal.common:common-common:jar:1.2.0:provided

I've tried a few variations, can anyone tell me the correct way to include this?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159051#4159051

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159051