[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Two WSRP question

fbrubbo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jun 18 13:55:37 EDT 2008

I'm pretty new with JBoss Portal. Actually, I'm also pretty new with Portlets and WSRP. So, If I'm asking something stupid, please fell free to warn me. :)

My company is planning to migrate an in house implementation of remote portlets to WSRP. Because of that, we are experimenting many different solutions and jboss portal is one of them.

Question 1:
I'm getting an exception with the following url:
        wsrp_rewrite?.../wsrp_rewrite&param1=value1&param2=value2
the exception says something like: ".. does not end with /wsrp_rewrite"

The thing is, in wsrp spec v1 I did not find anything that disallow this kind of URL. Actually, what I want from the consumer it to rewrite part of the URL (excluding the parameters).

There is a way to do that? Is it an issue?
I've tested it in openportal solution and it works fine there.

Question 2:
I saw that Jboss portal bridge does not support struts framework. What are you guys using to migrate struts applications to portlets in Jboss portal environment? apache struts-bridge? is it stable?

thanks a lot,
Fernando

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159062#4159062

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159062