[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Upgrade to JBoss 5.0.0Beta4

arulasha do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 01:17:11 EDT 2008

No Thanks

I have resolved issues by modifying the jms configurations.

Again I got couples of issues related to ClassNotFoundExeception.

Here are Exceptions
WSServerConfig -> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.wsf.common.management.AbstractServerConfigMBean

vfsfile:/D:/Projects/JBoss5/SVN/jboss/server/lms1/deploy/jsr88-service.xml -> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.ejb3.Ejb3Deployment

WSMemoryBufferRecorder -> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.wsf.framework.management.recording.MemoryBufferRecorder

WSNativeDeploymentAspectInstallerEJB -> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.wsf.framework.deployment.DeploymentAspectInstaller

WSNativeDeploymentAspectInstallerEndpointAPI -> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.wsf.framework.deployment.DeploymentAspectInstaller

WSEndpointRegistry -> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jboss.wsf.framework.management.ManagedEndpointRegistry

It seems to me the jars inside deployer directories are not in classpath.

Should we need to explicitly set the class path to those jars ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159156#4159156

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159156