[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - How to expose attribute object as JMX

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 04:36:45 EDT 2008

Hi-

I have an object MessagingServer which is instantiate by the MC and declared in our jbm-beans.xml file.

This object has an attribute MessagingServerManagement which is itself an interface that provides the management interface of the messaging server.

That interface contains a set of operations, e.g.

  | interface MessagingServerManagement
  | {
  |   void foo();
  |   void bar();
  | }

I want the MC to automatically expose those management operations as JMX operations.

I know how to do this in the case the actual MessagingServerManagement is declared as a top level bean in its own right. (I.e. with @org.jboss.aop.microcontainer.aspects.jmx.JMX(name="jboss.messaging:service=JMSServerManager",exposedInterface=org.jboss.messaging.jms.server.JMSServerManager.class))

But in this case the interface I want to expose is an attribute of a bean, not a top level bean.

Any ideas how to do this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159187#4159187

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159187