[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Clustering JBoss Messaging without Shared Database?

timfox do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 05:06:01 EDT 2008

"ebenezerlovelin" wrote : Hi Tim,

  | I was unable to find the download for 1.4.0.SP3_CP02 and that is why I thought it 1.4.0.SP3 and 1.4.0.SP3_CP02 were the same.

CP stands for "cumulative patch".

CP binary releases are available to our paying support customers who get them first, you can always build them from source though if you want. If you have a support contract you'll have access to them.

Eventually, when we have some time, we'll get around to creating a new community version with these changes/fixes in too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159197#4159197

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159197