[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Workflow process visual rapresentation

nizzy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 06:03:41 EDT 2008

Excellent post dleerob, followed you're instructions and got this working relatively easily.

However now I need to be able to click on a node within the diagram and display node information, and other application specific information such as the messages sent / recevied as a result of the action performed within this node!

Does the JBPM Console implement such functionality, and if it does can anyone point me towards the code that does it. I have been searching about the code for quite some time and cannot seem to locate anything.

Hopefully someone is still watching this thread!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159220#4159220

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159220