[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Structure of the exported EAR file (missing lib dir)

gackonac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 06:49:31 EDT 2008

I have an EAR project that is consisted of two sub projects: web and ejb. After project export into EAR file, all "third party" jars/libs are stored in the root of the EAR file (not under $EAR_ROOT/lib dir). The consequence is deployment error (ClassNotFoundException). If I manually remove all jars into $EAR_ROOT/lib dir, everything works fine.

Is there a way to instruct Eclipse how to export EAR project (ear file structure)?

(Maybe this is more Eclipse/WST related question, but since that I also use JBoss/JBoss tools and deployment works fine from within Eclipse, maybe someone here can help)

Thanks&Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159225#4159225

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159225