[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Re: Structure of the exported EAR file (missing lib dir)

gackonac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 07:45:42 EDT 2008

Ok, I'll try to be more clear:

I use Eclipse/JBoss tools for development. During that phase I deploy app by Eclipse. After that I need to deploy app on some other (test/stage) server. That need to be done manually. In order to create EAR file (to be used during manual deployment) I tried to use Eclipse (of course, building script can do the same). But exported EAR file (that is produced by Eclipse "export" action) is not proper structured (libraries are not within "lib" dir, but in the root of ear file).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159241#4159241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159241