[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to modify pageflow at run time ...

slim@jbpm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 09:16:33 EDT 2008

Hil all,
I'm trying to modify process graph at run time.

hypothesis:

myprocess is designed via eclipse jbpm sdk then uploaded via jbpm console ...

from a dedicated action handler (my own configuration code), I've modified the process graph by mooving some leaving transitions ...
the resulting graph seems ok. I successfully signal new transitions !

question:
How can pageflow be updated, at run time, according to graph modifications ? i.e. is transitionButton in jbpm:datacell can be set using run time values?

Thanks and regards.

Slim,
Paris.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159277#4159277