[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JAAS and JAAC Services for JBoss MC

djg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 10:13:34 EDT 2008

We are creating our own container to sit above the Microcontainer, and I'm currently looking into replacing our internal security with authentication (JAAS) and authorization (JACC) services as provided by JBoss.

Whilst I'm fairly confident that I understand providing JAAS services to EJB and Java Servlet applications, I can't find anything as authoritive for providing services to containers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159299#4159299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159299