[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Message Consumer fails when using messageSelector

jmesnil do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 11:01:36 EDT 2008

"mbreuer" wrote : I am evaluating JBoss 4.2.2 and JBoss Messaging 1.4.0SP3. When using MessageConsumer with a messageSelector, the communication hangs.

  | Differences:
  | Outside JBossAS the inspector indicates a SpyObjectMessage while inside the container a JbossObjectMessage is used.

SpyObjectMessage is a class from JBossMQ, not JBoss Messaging.
Are you sure you're using JBoss Messaging outside the container?

#2 is not legal: you're not allowed to start the name of a property by "JMS".
JMSCorrelationID must be set using #1 to work

hope it helps,
jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159318#4159318

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159318