[jboss-user] [O'Reilly JBoss 3.0/4.0 Workbook] - JET FUEL $100.00 PER BARREL
do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 11:57:21 EDT 2008
I AM A FULL SERVICE FUEL DEALER/EXPORTER IN THE UNITED STATES. I CARRY JET A; JET A1; AVGAS; 100LL; HELICOPTER FUEL; AVIATION FUEL. I SELL FUEL FROM 24 REFINERIES COAST TO COAST THAT ARE AFFILIATES. I APPRECIATE THE OPPORTUNITY TO BID ON YOUR FUEL REQUIREMENTS. PLEASE INCLUDE THE EXACT DESTINATION AND QUANTITY IN YOUR REQUEST ON COMPANY LETTERHEAD. PLEASE ALLOW A 14 DAY LEAD WAY ON FUEL DELIVERY. SO, IF YOU REQUIRE FUEL, I LOOK FORWARD TO EXCEEDING YOUR EXPECTATIONS IN MY FUEL PRODUCTS.
TYPICAL FULL SALES OFFER
I, Harrison Rains Hanover, as the SELLER, with full authority and legal responsibility, under penalty of perjury, hereby confirm that I am ready willing and able to sell the commodity: JET A1 under the following terms and conditions below.
PRODUCT: JET A1
SPECIFICATIONS: SPECIFICATION DEPENDS UPON DELIVERY OPTION.
QUANTITY: ONE MILLION BARRELS (1,000,000 BARRELS) AND GREATER.
CONTRACT TERM: SPOT
DELIVERY: BUYER'S CHOICE SUBJECT TO SELLER APPROVAL.
PRICE: $100.00USD PER BARREL
PAYMENT: CASHIER CHEQUE AT CLOSING OR TT IN ADVANCE OF CLOSING.
WARRANTY: PRODUCER WARRANTS QUALITY. SGS INSPECTION AVAILABLE AT BUYER'S COST AFTER CLOSING AND BEFORE DELIVERY.
1. BUYER issues LETTER defining quantity required and desired price. The letter will also disclose Q88 information if buyer is taking delivery via ship. Recent safety inspection, less than 90 days old, must accompany Q88. If delivery is to be made via pipeline, the letter will disclose the exact physical address of the tank storage facility; a contact person; telephone number; tank numbers; and a recent ANSI safety inspection report less than 90 days.
2. SELLER issues sales contract based upon information provided by BUYER in the LETTER.
3. The BUYER will establish its own separate account at FRONTIER BANK, MAIN BRANCH, in Everett, Washington and deposit the full amount of the purchase.
4. The SELLER and BUYER shall meet in a TTM at the FRONTIER BANK. At the TTM the SELLER and BUYER shall sign the SALES CONTRACT.
5. After the SALES CONTRACT is signed the BUYER shall draw a cashiers cheque from its account at FRONTIER BANK paid to the order of SELLER.
6. SELLER and BUYER exchange POP and cashier cheque. POP is the contract between the SELLER and the major oil company refining and supplying the JET A1 for this transaction. The POP will be redacted as to the supply price.
7. Deliveries begin as per the terms of the contract
YOU MAY CONTACT ME AT osec.sugar at gmail.com.
View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159354#4159354
Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159354
More information about the jboss-user