[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - jndi for war deployment

wilczarz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 18:01:53 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm having JBoss running my EJBs deployed in a WAR. I can't thought use Seam sessionBean components due to jndi lookup failure.
Now, is this line from components.xml incorrect for a WAR archive?
<core:init debug="true" jndi-pattern="#{ejbName}/local"/>
Obviously something's wrong since I'm getting javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: SampleAction not bound
SampleAction is, of course, my sessionBean implementing a @Local interface.
I'm using Jboss tools server hot deployment instead of ant for building the app.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159400#4159400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159400