[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Deployment: Deploying as ear !!!!!URGENT!!!!!!!

sankul123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 20:28:15 EDT 2008

HI ALL,

I have an ear myApp.ear file and deployed it under ${JBOSS_HOME}/server/default/deploy.
On start[run] it got exploded to default/temp folder. I have few configurations done on few property files. Once I restart the server again I dont see the configuraions it is again exploded to a new temp folder.
myApp.ear
  | |
  | |
  | |------- web1.war
  | |            |--------application.properties[any updates done are lost on restart]
  | |
  | |------- web2.war
  | |

Does this mean all configurations done any file uploaded to context is lost after  restart? Is there any configuration I am missing?

Sandeep

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159418#4159418

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159418