[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Exception when a cluster node joins under load

kringdahl do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jun 19 23:53:04 EDT 2008

Just to loop back on my efforts to integrate JBoss Cache 2.1.1.GA with AS 4.2.2.GA.  I have this mostly working.  It required upgrading the AOP deployer in the AS to JBoss AOP 2.0.0 (I used CR8) and also using the new pluggable-instrumentor.jar as the javaagent.  JBoss Cache 2.1.1.GA appears to have solved the startup issue I was previously seeing...at least I have not been able to reproduce it since and it was regularly reproducible in my environment in the past.  Just a couple of questions regarding 2.1.1.GA though:

1) Is 2.1.0.GA the latest Pojo Cache release?  Right now, I have taken Pojo Cache 2.1.0.GA and Core Cache 2.1.1.GA.  I do not see any newer releases in the SF downloads page or the maven repositories, not even for 2.2.0.

2) (Maybe this should go to the Pojo Cache forum but it's all sort of related) We are seeing a new problem where Lists and Sets are not working properly following the upgrade.  Specifically, we use a JDBC cache loader.  The lists work fine until we bring the cluster down and back up again.  When we do, all of the lists and sets appear as empty.  What's weirder, if we execute .size() or take some other action on the collection, the list attributes come in.  Has anyone seen this before?  I'm fairly certain this is related to the AOP switch.  I've triple checked that the aop config file is correct.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159427#4159427

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159427