[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Problem getting JDBC datasource from JBOSS

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 20 01:54:47 EDT 2008

<property name="hibernate.connection.datasource" value="java:MySqlDS" />
  | 			<property name="hibernate.jndi.url" value="jnp://localhost:1099" />
  | 			<property name="hibernate.jndi.class" value="org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory" />
Try removing these entries  from the persistence.xml. I also see that you are using a non-jta-datasource and persitence type RESOURCE_LOCAL. For container managed entity manager, this should have been a jta-datasource and the (default) persistence type JTA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159440#4159440

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159440