[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: Problem getting JDBC datasource from JBOSS

bikerzon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 20 03:19:58 EDT 2008

I'm still getting the same error.

  | Error:org.hibernate.HibernateException: Could not find datasource: java:MySqlDS
  | Error Detail: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Could not find datasource: java:MySqlDS

I've also tried to enumerate the jndi naming list, to my surprise I get MySqlDS(org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.WrapperDataSource) when I list out "java:" namespace, but when I try to get "java:MySqlDS" it just return null.

Is this a bug in JBOSS 4.2.2?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159452#4159452

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159452