[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: What IDE to start with?

FrankTheTank do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 20 03:43:50 EDT 2008

I know it is a dumb answer but use what you like better. I have developed for Jboss with both netbeans and eclipse and both will get the job done.

I would tend more twards Eclipse atm though as netbeans was just not performant enough. CTRL-Space would take far to long to be useful.

Each has it's (dis-)advantages but in the end you should take what helps you reach your goal faster and better.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159463#4159463

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159463