[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Duplication of processDefinition

npe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 20 04:19:01 EDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

The problem is that I design my process definition directly through the objects of the "definition graph". I don't use the eclipse graphical designer nor the XML to parse into a definition.

As I have very simple definitions to create I developed a web based designer that design the process directly on the objects and then deploy it on the database.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159478#4159478

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159478