[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: lazy init exception on getting Tasklist through Command

jbarrez do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 20 04:23:03 EDT 2008

I haven't tested this, but while strolling through the code I saw that:

- GetTaskListCommand extends AbstractGetObjectBaseCommand.
- AbstractGetObjectBaseCommand has a method setIncludeAllVariables(boolean includeAllVariables) and setVariablesToInclude(String[] variablesToInclude).

I saw that you already tried to use this approach ... Perhaps Camunda can give you some help?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159482#4159482

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159482