[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: SchedulableMBean arguments

dmary do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 20 08:04:05 EDT 2008

well I aims at execute many small jobs which needs few cpu.

I see your post and finaly, I'm not far from you.

The difference is that I've got a JMX target in addition, like it is written here : http://www.madplanet.com/jboss-docu-wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=40.Utilities.Scheduler

But this JMX target, simply put parameters in a queue with messageselector properties (I've got one MDB for one type of task), and the logic (EJB3) is called in this queue.

I like the concept of queue, as it is asynchronous, can be load balanced, and there is no dependency between JMX and queue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159537#4159537

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159537