[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION [ntdll.dll+0x18fea]

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 20 10:15:17 EDT 2008

I have a few observations:

- The JVM 1.6 you have seems a bit old:
Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.6.0_02-b06 mixed mode)

I see at Sun's website they are at "Java SE 6 Update 10 Beta (Build 25)" right now.

- JBoss 4 and JBM 1.4 is JVM 1.5
JBoss4 itself doesn't support JVM 1.5 yet. There are few issues with remoting (nothing that would crash it though) and other components at JBoss. I believe they are doing some tests to support JVM 1.5+ soon.

So, If you want to keep trying 1.6 even not being supported by JBoss at least update your JVM to the latest update. You can try reporting a bug with SUN if the error still persist on 1.6_latest_update.

You definitely should use JVM 1.5.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159576#4159576

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159576