[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: changing conn parameters in -ds.xml file !!!urgent!!!

sankul123 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jun 20 14:00:21 EDT 2008

"vickyk" wrote :

  | You should be redeploying the EAR to see the changes in -ds.xml , modify the EAR/META-INF/app.xml after you make changes in the -ds.xml that will lead to the hot deployment of EAR .

Thank you Vicky , for the reply.
Just to add to my question, changing conn parameters is exposed as a feature. So for end user the operation should after performing the operation , he should either a success or failure I mean to say , he should not get either a 404 or any exception as appl is redeploying.

Is there any JBoss JCA API to achieve through code, we have a seperate a package for all container related operations , so I am free to use any JBoss API's there. Please let me know if there are any such Jboss API's to refresh the conn obj registered with JNDI name.

Sandeep

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4159643#4159643

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4159643